UHAS Undergraduate Admissions Forms: For the academic year 2022/2023, the University Of Health And Allied Science (UHAS) has issued undergraduate admission forms for WASSCE/SSCE/A-Level/Mature Applicants.
E-vouchers for application forms for programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will begin selling on March 7, 2021, for the information of potential Applicants (as defined above) and the general public. The academic year 2021-2022 is planned to begin in early October 2021.
Purchase a UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢220.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|ARB Apex Bank|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
|Foreign Applicants Only|
Applicants outside Ghana can buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Master and VISA cards. Please kindly click the “Buy Now” button below to purchase the voucher. You will use the voucher to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment is successfully made – $130.00
How to apply/Start application
Applications are received from both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Foreign applicants are however advised to contact the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) for a detailed interpretation of their results. Domestic Applicants
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary), then submit it online.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary; Access, Sandwich, or equivalent applicants should attach 2 copies of each result slip; Access Course / Sandwich / MPhil /MPH / Ph.D. applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto-size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
How to apply: For international students
International Applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year admissions are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
All International applicants are expected to take note of the following:
- Purchase UHAS E-Voucher at any Ecobank Limited branch outside Ghana in foreign currency at the equivalent of One Hundred and Thirty US Dollars ($130.00) which is non-refundable).
BANK: ECOBANK, LEGON BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: UHAS STUDENTS FEES
ACCOUNT No. : 0162014471506401
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
Foreign Applicants can also buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Master and VISA cards. Please kindly click the “Buy Now” button below to purchase the voucher. You will use the voucher to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment is successfully made.
- International applicants from West African countries can buy UHAS vouchers from Zenith Bank branches outside Ghana from March 31, 2022.
- International applicants are advised to contact the National Accreditation Board in Accra, Ghana for a detailed interpretation of their results. All foreign certificates must receive authentication and equivalencies from Ghana National Accreditation Board.
- All certificates in other languages must be translated into English.
- Upon admission, international applicants should note that by the Laws of Ghana, they are expected to obtain a Non-Citizen Ghana card before they can be enrolled for courses offered at the University. Therefore, after being offered admission, all international applicants should contact the Office of International Programmes for assistance on how to obtain a Ghana card.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admission portal and clicking on “Click to apply as a Foreign Student“.
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
- Go to Form Type and select Foreign Student. Use the activation code to access the application form.
- Applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- After filling out the online form, print out three copies of the preview page (application summary). Then submit online.
- Scan the application summary, your pay-in-slip, and certificates/results slip into one PDF or WORD document and send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Applicants should note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the application fee.
When admitted as a student of the University of Health and Allied Sciences, the photo used in the admission procedure will appear on all future files, papers, and portals (Student identity card).
As a result, we urge potential candidates to take the appropriate measures to upload a high-quality image that meets the mentioned requirements.