The Physician Assistant Students’ Association of Ghana- the University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho chapter (PASAG-UHAS) has seen many leaders since 2015/16.
The 6th administration (2020/21) was led by H.E Redeemer Mawumedoalor Doh, the president, and his deputy, H.E Samuel Helaman Sackey.
In 2020, the Doh-Sackey-led administration met an almost dormant and lifeless association. This, rather than being a discouragement to their leadership, they were inspired to rebrand the association.
Redeemers’ commitment to lead the association was fueled by vision and passion. He had a personal determination to make things work.
As it were his quote, “PASAG is ours to build, all hands on deck”, he got his executives to believe in serving a purpose without being induced to and soon it translated to the members too.
The executive board under the Doh-Sackey-led administration revamped the association and its members. This was achieved through frequent engagement with the members.
Regular time and space were created for educative and interactive events such as quizzes, sporting activities, and fun events and fun trips. The leadership also took into consideration the concerns of its members, making their tenure an all-inclusive one.
These yielded an improvement in members’ attendance and participation in programs organized by the association. The executive board was unified, well-coordinated, and transparent.
He ensured that everyone played their role effectively and efficiently and soon we won the trust of the members.
The arduous work of Hon. Victor Kofi Norgbedzi (organizer) under the supervision and support of the president, made organized programs massive and well-attended.
This earned the PASAG-UHAS 2020/21 administration unparalleled popularity on campus among many giants.
During the annual Local NUGS dinner and excellence awards in 2021, PASAG was nominated and honored with The Best Association award in UHAS. The fame did not quench within the walls of UHAS.
PASAG-National had a taste of it, during the Maiden Ladies’ Debate Competition PASAG UHAS represented the southern sector and was adjourned to the overall best debaters.
PASAG UHAS also won The Best PASAG Local awards during the PASAG national dinner and excellence awards.
All these achievements were accumulated by the association under the watch of H.E Redeemer Mawumedoalor Doh.
It was therefore not surprising when H.E Redeemer Mawumedoalor Doh was guerdoned the Most outstanding association president of the year during the PASAG national dinner and excellence awards in 2021.
We must say that Redeemer Doh is an outstanding leader who churns situations to favor the status quo. His fearless commitment induced change and he lived the rebrand.
His charisma and selflessness won him many admirations. Redeemer Mawumedoalor Doh, your spot in the history of PASAG UHAS shall remain irreplaceable, you have carved a niche for yourself that will last for ages.
We believe in your leadership prowess; indeed, you have a lot to offer. The future is bright and the best is yet to be unveiled.
Who is Redeemer Mawumedoalor Doh
His personal profile
A young Ghanaian who believes in lifelong learning and personal development. He has a keen interest in community service and volunteerism. He is a visionary leader and believes that there cannot be an impact without effective leadership. He is versatile and a self-motivated person.
Loyalty, honesty, hard work, selflessness, and people skills are associated with his personality. He is committed and reliable to the extent to which his capabilities can reach. He is independent yet a resourceful team player. He is always open to expanding his network and acquiring new skills
His Educational Background
- UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (UHAS) (2017 – 2021)
- KPANDO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (2012-2015)
- SEDUASE KPONE KATAMANSO DISTRICT ASSEMBLY BASIC SCHOOL (2008-2012)
- PEACE ACADEMY PREPARATORY SCHOOL (2003-2008)
His Leadership Positions
- University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS)
- Member, Quality Assurance Committee, School of Medicine. March, 2021
- Member, Committee of Presidents, Physician Assistant Students Association of Ghana (PASAG) National.January, 2021 till date.
- President, Physician Assistant Students Association of Ghana (PASAG) – UHAS 2020/2021 Academic Year.
- Academic Committee Head, Students Representative Council (SRC) Ho, Province. December, 2020
- Deputy General Secretary, Physician Assistant Students Association of Ghana (PASAG) UHAS 2019/2020 Academic Year
- Evangelism Secretary, Ghana Fellowship of Evangelical Students, 2019/2020.
- Prayer Secretary, GCA, 2020/2021
- Evangelism Secretary, GCA, 2017-2020
- Kpando Senior High School
- Dormitory Prefect Purser House 4 (2015)
- Member, Science and Maths Club
- Bible Study Teacher, Scripture Union 2014/2015
Works and Affiliations
- Volunteer, Youth Connect African Summit. 2021
- Member, SMART Hub
- CEO, Real Deal medical Supplies, (2018 till Date)
- CEO, Start Right SUSU Savings, (2017 till Date)
- Biology and Physics Tutor, Best Brain Remedial College Dodowa, (2016 to 2017)
- Integrated Science and Religious and Moral Tutor, Ena School Complex, Oyibi. (2016 to 2017)