How to apply: KNUST Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year:
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that application e-vouchers to Degree/Top-Up Programmes of Study at the University for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are now on sale.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2022 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
The Sale of E-Voucher for the online Application is open to the following Applicants:
1. WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three Compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
2. ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
3. MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
- HND Holders with Three (3) years of relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
4. FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
5. Applicants from French-speaking Countries must in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement provide a minimum of one-year English Proficiency Certificate.
Points of Sale: All Ghana Post Regional and Designated Offices
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢ 240.00.
- Foreign Applicants – USD 150.00.
GHANAIAN APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE E-VOUCHER FROM THE GHANA POST OFFICES.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TWO (2) COPIES OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS ARE TO GENERATE AN E-VOUCHER FROM THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE AT (HERE!) AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
How to apply: KNUST undergraduate application form
- To begin the KNUST Admission 2020/2021 Application Procedures. You must purchase an e-voucher from authorized banks nationwide if you have not purchased one yet.
- Then Visit the official KNUST Undergraduate Admission Portal https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/.
- Then click on the “apply online” button
- Afterward, you will be redirected to the login page
- Then enter your serial number and pin on the voucher card you purchased. ( keep the card safe for subsequent login)
- Afterward, Click the login button to begin filling out the Online KNUST admission application form in stage
- Then fill out the Application form and attach all required documents and passport pictures ( must be in JPG or JPEG format and not exceed 20KB )
- After filling out the Online KNUST admission application form, Click the’ Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button to either preview the details you entered or accept them.
- You can as well Click on the ‘Edit button to make changes to your application or click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form to return later to continue the application.
- If you are satisfied with all details you have provided, Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to submit the online application form.
- Afterward, click the ‘Print’ button to Print your Confirmation Page / filled online application form.
- Don’t forget to keep the card safe for subsequent login, Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe as You will require your Reference Number shown on the page to check your admission status and print your admission letter.
- After printing the Confirmation Page / filled online application form, click on the “Log out” button.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 31, 2022, except for MATURE APPLICANTS WHO ARE TO SUBMIT ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30, 2022.
Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT FULLY AND/ OR PROPERLY COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND/OR CONSIDERED.