How Much Does TikTok Pay? TikTok is a platform where you can find all types of entertainment, and the platform allows you to scroll through videos for hours. Did you know that the average daily usage of the app is 68 minutes?
But what does this mean for content creators? What does TikTok pay you?
You’ve come to the correct place if you’re curious about how much TikTok pays its creators for those endless scrolling hours and regular giggles.
How Much Does TikTok Pay?
TikTok is thought to pay between $0.02– $0.04 per every 1,000 views on a video.
All of this is due to the TikTok Creator Fund, a $300 million initiative that pays creators who use the site and apply for the program.
Creators receive their funds based on a combination of factors:
- The number of views.
- The authenticity of the views.
- Level of engagement.
- Amount of content being published.
However, to apply for the creator fund, creators must:
- Be based in the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, or Italy.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have at least 10,000 followers.
- Have at least 100,000 video views in the past 30 days.
- Have an account that fits TikTok’s Community Guidelines.
How Much Does Ghanaians Tiktokers make?
Jacline Mensah, a well-known Ghanaian Tiktoker, in an interview with Nana Ama McBrown on her Mc Brown’s Kitchen show. During the interview, the young girl stated that TikTok pays well and that she earns around $3000 per week.
Many Ghanaians were baffled by the interview, as they couldn’t believe the young girl makes so much money.
What Are Ways to Make Money on TikTok?
As we’ve seen, TikTok’s creator fund will most likely just provide you with a little monthly payment.
So, if you want to start making the big cash like those TikTokers, there are a few options.
Aside from the Creator Fund, there are a few more popular methods to generate money on TikTok:
- Creator Marketplace: This is a TikTok platform that matches brands and influencers with the same niche to allow them to collaborate.
- Gifts and tips: Encourage followers to send tips to your account or gifts when you’re live streaming.
- Collaborations and sponsorships: Reach out to brands for collaborations and partnerships where they’ll pay you to show their product on TikTok.
- Affiliate marketing: Include an affiliate link when sharing products and service recommendations, so you can receive a commission.
- Merchandise: Launch your merch and inspire your followers to get them.
- Video platform: Create your own video-on-demand platform and charge members to access exclusive content.
Simple Ways On How to go viral on Tiktok
- Understand Your Audience
- Post Regularly: TikTok’s algorithm will favor users who post more frequently and bring more traffic to the platform, so if you want to start showing up on people’s For You page, you will need a schedule.
- Use Hashtags
- Collaborate with TikTokers
- Keep Up With The Trends
- Keep It Short: Create a quality video that gets your point across in 15 seconds and users will probably watch the whole video — and hopefully many times over.
Is TikTok Creator Fun Countries
The TikTok Creator Fund is open to users in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.
Yes, Canadians and Australians are out of luck for the time being, but the fund is expected to open in their nations later in 2022.