GETFund LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR 2021/2022. Full Detail
For the academic year 2021/2022, the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is accepting applications for Undergraduate (Diploma, Higher National Diploma, and Degree Programs) Local Scholarships.
The effective application deadline is Monday, January 24th, 2022, and the application deadline is Monday, February 28th, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
- All Applicants are required to visit the GETFund scholarship online application portal (scholarships.getfund.gov.gh ) to complete an application form.
- An applicant shall complete the online form with the required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting
- Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting processes are completed
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Scanned copy of signed Application letter
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport/National ID Card)
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule (2021/22 Academic Year)
- Scanned copy of Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC) (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable)
Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with.
Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received ONLY through the Scholarship web application portal for processing
All applicants must go to the GETFund Scholarship Portal at scholarships.getfund.gov.gh to apply.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is a government program created by a statute of Parliament to provide additional cash to the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat to assist students.
GETFund supports Ghanaian students studying for undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees both locally and overseas.