GES recruitments for Teachers: Ghana Education Service has announced the deadline for the submission of applications.
The Ghana Education Service (GES) administration has opened the GES recruitment site, to hire competent, trained teachers with a diploma in basic education certificates.
From February 10 to February 24, 2023, enthusiastic instructors should visit the recruitment portal to submit their applications to be considered for employment, according to the Ghana Education Service.
Access (www.gespromotions.gov.gh) from February 10 through February 24, 2023, said GES, “if you are a competent and motivated teacher willing to instruct Ghanaian kids to contribute to nation-building in the future.
How To Apply For GES Recruitment
- To apply for the GES Recruitment for Newly Trained Teachers go to www.gespromotions.gov.gh and click on the “Click To Apply” button.
- Afterward, Provide the following details in the “Personal Details” section
- Your first name
- Your Last name
- Your Date of birth
- Your Place of birth
- Your region of birth
- Your Nationality
- Your Marital status
- Your E-mail
- Phone number
- Then Provide the following details in the Certificate Section
- Your GTLE number
- Your index number
- Your NSS number
- Your District of NSS posting
- Your Region of NSS posting
- Your Year of completing NSS
- Afterward, navigate to the upload section, and upload your passport picture and certificates with the following steps
- Navigate to the file upload passport picture section, then click choose file, select your passport picture from your files, and click on the upload passport picture button
- Afterward, Follow the same procedure above to upload your various certificates
- After uploading your certificates, go look through the previewed application to make sure your details are correct. The areas you uploaded your document should be GREEN and the VIEW DOCUMENT button should show.
- Finally, click on the submit application button will to submit the form.
Click To Access A Detailed Guide
GES recruitments for Teachers:
- To facilitate Learning using 21st-century technology.
- Continuously improve learners’ ability to research using new technologies.
- Teach highly motivated learners, cater to learners with different learning abilities, and help them achieve excellent academic results.
- Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions.
- Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of Learner’s competency.
- Any other responsibility that would be assigned to you by your Head of the institution.
GES recruitments for Teachers:
Criteria for recruitment
- Must have completed Diploma in Basic Education Programmes and has no outstanding examination or referrals.
- Must have completed the mandatory national service.
- Must have passed the national teacher’s licensure examination.
- Must be ready to work wherever his/her services would be needed
GES Recruitment Application Deadline
The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has officially opened the GES recruitment portal for Newly Trained Teachers recruitment.
Application commences from 10th February 2023 to 24th February 2023. Only application forms accessed on the website would be accepted.