Disbursement of the January NSS Allowance: Ambruce Entsiwah Junior, the National Service Scheme’s interim head of corporate affairs, provided an update on the disbursement of the NSS January 2023 Allowance.
In an interview with Citi News, Mr. Ambruce Entsiwah gave the assurance that any unpaid January allowances would be covered by the end of the week and payments for February and March would also be made.
Disbursement of the January NSS Allowance
“We already paid November and December 2022 in regards to the allowance payment delays. Processes are being finished while I speak to you. We’ll give them their January allowance by this week’s end. We have releases for January ” he guaranteed.
He claimed that even though the nation is facing some difficulties, they will make sure that employees are paid whenever an allowance request is approved hence Disbursement of the January NSS Allowance will reflect in all personnel accounts soon.
“Every Ghanaian acknowledges that we face economic difficulties. But since we submitted our annual budget before this year and received Parliament approval, these events shouldn’t necessarily have an impact on us. based on the estimated number of service personnel we would deploy.
We have the figures thanks to the list of seniors that we get from approved universities. So, we include this amount in our budget line. We receive the releases on a quarterly basis,” he said.
Ambruce Entsiwah Junior noted that efforts to raise the national service allowance from its present level of GH 559 are still in progress.
“The National Service Personnel Association (NASPA) leadership has brought up this issue multiple times, and talks have been quite favorable.
Also, our executive director has had numerous in-depth conversations with different stakeholders about this issue. I know that the issue has even been brought up to the board and is currently being extensively considered for approval.”
The NSS Acting Head of Corporate Affairs remarked, “At this point in the deliberations, the board cannot issue the consent without express permission and approval from the ministry of finance. We are hoping that the ministry will approve of us. We will be able to implement what the state can afford after the ministry receives cabinet approval as well.”
Download and Process your NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Login to your NSS dashboard OR Go to Portal
- Enter your Email Address used during the registration
- Enter your Password: your default password is your NSS PIN CODE which should be typed in capital letters
- Confirm details if correct or Request correction if otherwise
- Tap Print your Annual Evaluation for the processing of your NSS Certificate
- Send the NSS annual evaluation forms to your Head of Department or Immediate Supervisor to complete the assessment forms.
- Send the completed assessment form to your NSS district office.
Apply for NSS Digital Certificate Online
Have you done submitting your NSS annual evaluation form? To get started an email will be sent to your inbox. Check your Gmail account.
- Login nsscertificate.com
- Check Certificate Status
- Enter your NSS Number
- Tap Check
For you to get your certificate delivered to you, you need to do the following
- Personnel must have completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National Service.
- Personnel must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor or Head of the User Agency where served.
- Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
- Submit your NSS Number for verification in the field provided
- Submit your Means of Identification
- Fill in your details in the request form displayed
- Make payment for delivery using any of the several options available