Deadline for submitting details for defaulted rotational nurses: In a social media post sighted by our editorial team, the Nursing and Midwifery Council is urging all qualified nurses and midwives who couldn’t do their 12 months of mandatory National Service and wish to do it now can submit their details before the deadline.
All Nurses and Midwives who passed the licensing examinations organized by the Nursing and Midwifery Council but could not undertake the National Service with their year group and wish to join the 2022/2023 batch should follow the process below:
The application should include the following information:
- Program e.g. RGN, RM, PHN
- Year and month of completion
- Index number
- Date of birth
- Institution attended
- Attach the following:
- Proof of payment for registration (Receipt)
- A copy of the personal data page of the logbook issued at the point of registration
- Applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com or deposited at any of our Regional Offices.
The Ag. Registrar
PO Box MB 44
The Deadline for submitting details
April 20, 2023 NB: All applications submitted without the relevant documents or beyond the deadline will NOT receive attention