Complete The College of Education Admission Form: Great news for aspiring educators! Colleges of Education have reopened the 2023 Teacher Training admission portal. In this article, we will walk you through the process of filling out the College of Education admission form, ensuring a smooth and successful application.
Before proceeding with the application process, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. The Principals have stated that Free Senior High School (Free SHS) leavers and students who recently took the WASSCE for School can also apply, even while waiting for their examination results.
How to purchase my CoE voucher
The public Colleges of Education (CoE) 2023 admission form vouchers are available for sale at various branches of the Ghana Commercial Bank. Head to any of these branches to obtain your voucher.
To access and complete the College of Education admission form, simply dial the Mobile Money shortcode *924*8# from your mobile phone. This shortcode will grant you access to the application form.
How to fill 2022 College of Education Admission form
1. Visit the Colleges of Education admission portal
2. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safe for subsequent login.
3. Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
4. Fill the Application form and supply all required details, as well as attach a passport picture.
5. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
6. Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following
7. Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
- Click the ‘Save and Continue later button to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
- Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
- After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click the ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
8. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number
shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
9. Click on ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
10. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to.
Failure to do so means the application won’t be processed
11. Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.
Admission Requirement for Colleges of Education
The National Conference of Colleges of Education Principals has laid down specific admission requirements. To qualify for teacher training admission, applicants must have A1-C6 grades in three core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science. Additionally, candidates should have three credit passes in elective subjects.
Alternative for SSCE Certificate Holders
For those with SSCE certificates who have obtained grades A-D in three core subjects, you are also eligible to apply for the 2023/2024 teacher training admission, as stated by the Conference of Colleges of Education Principals.
By following these step-by-step instructions, you can successfully fill out the College of Education admission form and be on your way to pursuing a rewarding career in teaching. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the 2023 Teacher Training admission. Submit your application now and take the first step towards shaping young minds and contributing to the future of education in Ghana.