Apple Event Live Updates: A few minutes to go, Apple’s ‘Peek Performance’ event will begin soon. This will be a virtual event that begins tonight at 11.30 p.m. IST.
Apple Event Updates
It will be a two-hour event, during which the iPhone manufacturer is likely to unveil several new gadgets. According to the tagline, the performance will be the center of attention.
The upcoming iPhone SE 3, often known as the iPhone SE 2022, is considered a foregone conclusion. It is likely to include 5G compatibility, a faster processor, and better cameras.
The Livestream will be published on Apple’s website and may be seen on any Apple device using Safari. The event will also be broadcast live on Apple’s YouTube page.
The key issue is whether this will be a truly inexpensive iPhone, perhaps, in the $200-$300 range. As we’ve established in this article, it’s highly unlikely. Even still, the iPhone SE 3 will be a significant advance, given that the last iteration was released in 2020, just as the epidemic was getting started.
It was also the first iPhone to be released solely through a press release. Remember that the iPhone SE 2020 had a starting price of Rs 42,500, so Apple isn’t expected to go any lower.
Apple Event Livestream: Where to watch it?
The Apple event begins at 11.30 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST).
The event may be seen using the Safari browser on any Apple device, including the iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and Apple TV.
For those who prefer this technique, Apple is also broadcasting a live feed on its YouTube page. In around a few minutes, the event will begin.
Apple Event Live Updates: What to expect?
At the presentation, Apple is also anticipated to unveil a new iPad Air. This time around, the iPad Air will include a 5G connection and will most likely be powered by the A15 Bionic chipset. The latest iPad Air was released in 2020, thus it’s past time for a refresh.
Today’s presentation is centered on the iPhone SE 3. The new A15 CPU, 5G connectivity, and enhanced cameras are likely to be among the primary features. There’s also speculation that the iPhone SE 3 will be less expensive. However, considering Apple’s regular pricing practices, this is unlikely to be the case. Remember that when the iPhone SE 2020 was first released in 2020, it cost Rs 42,500.
Apple Event Live Updates and Highlights Below:
The Apple Spring event is now underway. Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, speaks on stage about Apple TV+. Friday Night Baseball will be available on Apple TV+. These games will only be available through Livestream.
Key Highlights from the Apple Event
- The green colour iPhone 13 and Alpine green for the iPhone 13 Pro is official. These will be up for pre-orders starting today.
- iPhone SE gets an A15 Bionic in an iPhone 8 body. #AppleEvent
- SE = “Special Edition” but this is high key the most formulaic, non-special phone they make.
- iPhone SE: It’s the new chip in the old design formula. A15 Bionic from the iPhone 13 Body of the iPhone 8 5G $429
- iPad Air gets updated with an M1 chip in the same design
- M1 Ultra is essentially 2 M1 Max connected together, behaving like a single massive chip. Up to 128GB unified memory, 20-core CPU, 64-core GPU, 8x faster than M1
- Studio Display, 27” 5K Display, Nanotexture coating option, 2 different stand options, A13 Bionic chip inside powering the 12MP ultrawide camera with centerstage, 3 mics and a 6-speaker sound system, 3 USB-C and 1 Thunderbolt port
- Studio Display: $1599 starting: Mac Studio with M1 Max: $1999, Mac Studio with M1 Ultra: $3999