A 7-bedroom home in Suhum has been destroyed by fire
The sad situation occurred on Friday, December 24th, in the afternoon.
The fire was extinguished by Ghana National Fire Service troops. Several renters’ properties, on the other hand, were damaged.
Those who had lost their homes need to be housed by friends and neighbors.
“I was notified that a fire had destroyed my possessions, and I had to get here.”
“I’ve lost everything; the only thing I could save was my refrigerator,” complained one of the victims.
The cause of the fire has yet to be determined, although several tenants suspect the fire was started by people who used marijuana.